27th May Update
We are currently taking bookings for urgent clients from 1st June. please find click here for more information about the steps we have taken in the clinic and the renewed covid consent form that clients will be required to complete.
21st May update – Reopening 1st June. We have now received further guidance and have established a safe way to resume working on 1st June. Until then, we will be able to take bookings view email on email@example.com as we will not be running a full phone service before then. Initially we will be required to see urgent situations only. You can also contact us for all locations on 07864787976
14th May – Update. The latest government guidelines have not provided enough clarity to reopen yet. We are trying are best to resume treatment as soon as is safely allowed.
1st May 2020
Like most businesses we are still currently closed and unable to see clients. We are however available by email for existing clients and prospective patients so please contact us here.
We hope to open as soon as is safely and reasonably allowed. We are following the government guidelines closely as well as those of the professional bodies around us. We know that many clients are eager to return and we are eager to get back to work but can only do so when the time is right.
we are contactable at the moment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things however will not go back to the new normal and here is some of the precautions we have taken in the clinic
- Practitioners will wear protective masks and gloves
- Patients can be provided with masks on entering the clinic
- All soft furnishings, couch covers etc have been removed. Disposable towels will be used.
- Face cradles have all been replaced with silicone washable ones.
- New room cleaning procedures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitiser, disinfected wipes, thermometers and antibacterial hand wash will be available throughout.
- We will be changing our appointments system to minimise contact and waiting times.
- Magazines and non essentials will be removed from the waiting room (I know this will be a sad loss for some of you)
We request that no clients with active coughs, sneezing or fever books appointments and that they will unfortunately be turned away. Hayfever sufferers should contact us in advance.
New patients will be able to complete their information patient forms at home to minimise waiting room time and initial consultations will be available to be done online if requested. We will actively try to reduce waiting room time in any ways we can.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for patients, practitioners and staff, while also providing the same quality of service as we were previously. If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to ask.